Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Will I Repeat Such ............????????????

Life can sometimes teach you many things and we accept that, dont we???But can those things start haunting u.............
This article below will tell you why I started this article with these sort of lines.Oops!!!! Dont think that I am going to contradict the above statement.... but actually I am going to share with you an ....... Experience...........a true one.......

I was standing at a bus stop during the course of my training program in Erode.As usual lot of people were standing alongside me looking into their watches for more than their years of life span left on this planet......but there was one old man who stood away from the herd not even bothered about wat was going beside him,his face was just reminding me of one of the faces which has just seen a disaster........his appearance was ok.!!!The one thing which could have made anyone to get distracted towards him were his goggles which were constantly urging me to see them.....and my heart dominated my mind and took my eyes to get fixed on that man interminently.....

But suddenly strain on my eyes kept on decreasing with time and suddenly the goggles were in front of my eyes closer than I would have loved them to and even before I could have recovered from that pinching surprise the polite voice asked me......
" Beta mujhe maaf kijiyega...maine appko disturb kiya par kya aap meri madad kar sakte ho???"
Truly speaking you cannot even think of saying no , such was the calculated tone of his voice and adding to that there was one drop of water which was trying hard to sneak out through his goggles.....I was quick to reply,"hanji kahiye.....

He recalled that he was travelling back to his home in a bus and just when he was about to pay for his ticket,he realiaed that he has been the victim of "pick pocket",and he had to get down at an immediate bus stop.He continued saying that he needed 100 Rs to get back to his home and he will be grateful if I cam help his helplessness......

100 Rs...I dont know but that time the first thought which came to my mind was to help him and I was quite quick to take out the demanded note and hand it over to him...and his silent tears started flowing as if the dam had suddenly colasped...and afer showering me with blessings he smiled and disappeared into the sky.

"hmmmmm....." this was the sound which generated inside me as a mark of doing really something gr8.....helping a needy.Just after few days............

The history repeated as if all the artists had taken their positions they had taken on the "day"......Suddenly a city bus came and stopped in front of me and the same oldy got down with his goggles seeing me like a stranger.As expected he came and stood alongside me.I was expecting money-back and quite prepared with the word "Welcome" which was too eager as myself to get the freedom ... but to my surprise he turned his face to other side and said something to a man who was standing nesr to him.Those words make me shiver till date and I cannot even imagine that I was.........

That something was ------
"Beta mujhe maaf kijiyega...maine appko disturb kiya par kya aap meri madad kar sakte ho.."


.....................................................................................

10 comments:

  1. Ama ye to bahut mast...filmi andaaz hua aapke saath...
    Class 10th mein ek Prose tha....The umbrella Man
    aur Ek movie- Traffic light mein bhi aisa hi ek character..
    but apne to real life mein ye cheez feel ki..
    kya baat hai miya,!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey yaar ..it was shocking ...
    thanks for sharing this one ..
    expecting lot more good posts like this !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!! proves ki duniya bahut hi kharab hai jaani...Life seriously can teach a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading the story in buks may be exciting ! but real lyf encounter ! shocking !! and very nicely penned down by u :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm .. Interesting and impressive .. But Derailed movie ki Yaad dilati thodi-2 ...By the way you have presented it in a very nice way !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waah re Ibne-batuta...
    Ab bta rhe ho?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me sad bhaiya.. but a good post

    ReplyDelete